Sunday, September 21, 2008


Jogging

Slept at 4 something yesterday and woke up at 8am today

Cause we wanna go jogging.

Main reason was to burn fats. Hee


But instead of jogging, 4 of us was walking around the botanical garden.



After jogging, we went back took our bath and go jalan-jalan.



Lucky I didnt bought anything.


Hee.


I have to limit myself start from next month.


No more shopping!!


Hopefully I can make it. :)






Nice tree Obscene Statue



Posing :P

Su bun look. :)



Tadaaa!! Sexy


Vain




Halloween Bear. So cute and expensive!!


Ham Chu Sao



Hooi Yean & Me


Sweet and sour meatballs


Our dinner for tonight. Yummy~

I'm nervous....

Another presentation tonight.

Great!

And I'm not even in the mood to prepare!!!

Angry!!!!!!!!!

Not a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..ask yr roomate,Shereen whether she know a girl named Xiang cHing... hehehehe..

the Daphneee said...

Yea. She knew someone name Xiang Ching. Your fren know her?

Anonymous said...

yup yup. she's one of my coursemate. what a small world. Lol.