Monday, June 1, 2009

A Birthday & A Farewell

It's Ben's farewell and Khai's Birthday

We had our dinner at some Asian Restaurant called Satay Club

Nice food they had there though its kinda pricey

Ben's leaving tomorrow

Early morning tomorrow... 4am in the morning

Its like we just celebrated his birthday days ago and

now he's going back Msia

Gonna miss him loads...



Seriously this taste like the mee goreng I had back in Msia

though this is fried without egg

I likey!


Couple of the day! =D


Birthday Boy & me. I look so cacat... =(


Ben & me


Take a look at his knife. Amazing right? I dont understand those cake house

over here. They dont give you any candles and knife to cut the cake.

Weird. Ended up he have to use the kitchen knife to cut his cake.



The Birthday Boy acting stupid with his tongue stuck out



Making his birthday wish

The happy face when he got surprise =D

a farewell

No comments: