Saturday, October 25, 2008

Purple

Saturday Morning



Woke up pretty early cause we need to go for house inspection.

Hee might moving soon. Got no idea whether is a good opposite decision.

Neway, we missed the train. So we went there by cab.

Distance from the city to the new place not that far though.

And all of us loves the new place.

Green scenery everywhere..

Quiet and no shopping mall!

Good for studying. :)

Lunch yesterday was hilarious

6 of us took pictures non stop.

The scenery in UQ was fascinating!!

The green grass with purple flowers everywhere.

Ahh... such a nice place for couples to go on date. :)

We saw two elderly couple sitting down on the bench looking at the blue lake, talking...

Such a sweet couple.



Four of us

Pretty girl & me

Purple trees!!

Sweet couple. Envy:P

The lake

Yellow lotus in the lake. Pretty!!


Unagi!! LOL. Given by one of my friend. Alot of them inside the lake.

Another pretty girl & me

I gained weight I think!!
Sad case!


2 comments:

-karen- tan said...

perfect da words for purple's scenery :D

the Daphneee said...

Yea. I think so too. :)