Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sunset

Wednesday




Got no class at that day so had appointment with my friend.


To snapped some photos for our assignment.


went out from morning 11 something till 7 something at night


This is even more tired than having classes.


I thought it'll will awkward going out with him cause we hardly talk two by two


But turns out its fun to have someone with you, talk to you when you're busy snapping photos and when you're acting crazy in the public you know you;re not the only one who looks crazy.


:P I'm evil.


doing stunts just to get nice picture.


I had my first sunset in Brissy.


It's fascinating.


We stood there from bright day till sunset just to get nice picture of the sunset and ferris wheel


Hopefully it's good.






















My hard work. Though its not really good.


Have to go for another round to get better pictures.

Exams coming soon

Assignments gonna due

STRESS



If only it last a lil longer

2 comments:

THE BLOGGER said...

nice scenery wei.. envy u can enjoyy such view.. bleak! haha..

the Daphneee said...

Yea nice scenery... Hehe. Nah msia have such scenery also ma. Dun envy ler. HEe