Tuesday, August 26, 2008




Another day past by


Went to morning class as usual

Thought of wearing different shoe to class

Forgotten that I have to walk on hilly road

My foot damn pain

And I have to carry all those groceries back
by myself.

Sad case.



Dinner...


We cooked porridge for dinner

'Bak Kut' porridge...

Meat Bone porridge?

Just kidding.
And we had ice-cream with strawberry for dessert.

I bought ice-cream back cause that someone told me she's in bad mood today

Thought this would cheer her up.

I'm so good.

Lol.




porridge





ice-cream


Taken by Miss Daphne :P





Wi sh you would have knew what I'm thinking


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wheee~
nice pic!!last photo was well taken.
i want ice-cream too.. too bad my roomate are not like you.. nobody buy anything to cheer me up!:P

the Daphneee said...

Hehe. Thank you Thank you!! The next time I'm back I;ll be your photographer okie? :)hehe. When I'm back time I buy ice-cream for you ler. Next time let me know when you're down. :)

Anonymous said...

sure sure.. i'll be much delighted! next time when u're back, ppl pro ad!! i want unlimited one wor.. with lotsa lotsa of flavours for me to choose okie? hahahaha.. *greedy face*