Monday, August 25, 2008



Sunday



We're suppose to stay at home and do our assignment


But she's over exicted once she finished her assignment and drag me out


to Chinatown.


Our main purpose was to get some instant noodles.



We bought TWO boxes man!!!


And before we reach Chinatown I told her


We are not here for shopping but to buy groceries


But we ended up shopping.


Guilty man!


And we promised not to go Chinatown anymore in these two weeks


Else we gonna be broke.


And

I think I've done something sinful


Very sinful.


Since we moved here, she's been influenced by me.


Gosh! If her mom finds out, my head gonna be chopped off man.


At night, we went to the Korean restaurant beside our house.


She's been craving for that since we moved in.


I'm kind reluctant to go



But she show me her pitiful and cute face :S




Our shopping stuffs


Me and Her

Ignore my rabbit tooth. It looks cute actually. Hehe

The teeth i mean.

She

Me
We're wearing the same skirt. :)

Gellasitimo ice-cream. Not sure bout the spelling.

$3.80 for this cone. It's expensive but it really taste good.




In the Korean restautant



Appetizer



Seafood steamboat
There's so much seafood inside there.

Yummy~




Other day





We went for desset the other day

Just right opposite our place

She's been eyeing that shop for a long time

Mango ice-cream




Her happy face





Our happy face after having ice-cream



Had a wonderful night yesterday

Though its just talking through skype.



1 comment:

maysyn said...

walau!!!always shopping and eat ho liao there larrrr
the korean food look nice ler..
yerrrrr!!!
nvm,i am going home soon!!