Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've been tagged by my sis!! I took years to answer it. :)
Kinda lazy to update my blog.



1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time: 12.10am
Name: Daphne Khoo Ai Lynn
Sisters: One
Brothers: Two
Shoe size: Seven
Height: 165cm.
Where do you live: BM
Favourite drinks: Juice
Favourite breakfast: Something yummy~
Have you ever been on a plane: Ya
Swam in the ocean: Ocean... I dont think so
Fallen asleep in school: YEa.
Broken someone's heart: Yea i guess.
Fell off your chair: Can' remember
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Ya
Saved e-mails: Ya
What is your room like: Japanese style
What's right beside you: Hp, books
What is the last thing you ate:Roasted chicken and instant noodles
Ever had chicken pox: Ya
Sore throat: Ya
Stitches: Ya on my ankle
Broken nose: No
Do you believe in love at first sight: No
Like picnics: Ya
Who was the last person you danced with: Couldn't remember.
Last made you smile: My dear housemate
You last yelled at: Haha. The same person.
Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: No
Kissed anyone: No
Get sick: No
Talked to an ex: No
Miss someone: Yes, everyday.
Best feeling in the world: Happiness, Satisfaction, Being loved by others
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yea when I'm back home. Not anymore now. I miss my bears.
What's under your bed: Floor
Who do you really hate: Backstabber, Liars
What time is it now: 12.16am
Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now:Yes.
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yes
Q: Do you want children: Yes, I'd loved to.
Q: Do you smile often: Guess so.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Sometimes.
Q: Are your toenails painted: Yeap. Hot red colors
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Someone I know and as long as its clean will do.
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Pink
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Watching chinese drama
Q: I can't wait till: I'm back in PG
Q: When did you cry last: Just while watching movie.
Q: Are you a friendly person: Depends
Q: Do you have any pets: Ya, 3 dogs.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
Home
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
Yea
you sleep with the TV on?
No
What are you doing right now?
Listening to music, Chit-chatting
Have you ever crawled through a window?
No
Can you handle the truth?
Depends what it's about
Are you closer to your mother or father?
Mom.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
None.
How many people can you say you've really loved?
People who loves me.
Do you eat healthy?
No. haha
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
Ya
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Ya
How often do you go to church?
Rarely but i just went last weeked. :)
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Myself
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Loud only when I'm with my friends.
Are you confident?
Sometimes.
5things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
1- Making friends
2- Playing masak-masak with sis and cousins
3- Running around the house like psychopath
4- Learning
5- Playing with my new-found-friends in school
5 things on my to-do list today
1- Study
2- Finish up my assignments
3- Pack my stuffs
4- Study
5- and study
5 snacks I enjoy
1- Chips
2- Rocky
3- Cheese cake
4- Chocolate
5- Macadamia nuts
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- Shopping
2- Share it with my family
3- Bank it
4- Investment
5- Buy properties.
5 my bad habits
1- Talking too loud
2- Lazy
3- Being too sensitive.
4- Forgetful.
5- Emo
5 places I have lived in
1- My old house
2- My current house in bm
3- My aunties' houses
4- Friend's house
5- My current place in Aus
5 jobs I've had
1- Student
2- Daughter
3- Sister
4- Friend
5- Girlfriend
Not going to tag anyone. :)

No comments: