Friday, August 22, 2008



Moved


I've moved to my new house.

It's beautiful.

Can see most of everything as I'm living on 19th floor. :)

It was so damn tiring the past two weeks.

Cause we have to wrap all those glass, plates and bowls

Pack my stuffs which is just a big luggage and small bag

while my dear friend have lots of 'rubbish'

Last Friday, we decided to moved some of her stuffs by our self

Else on the next day, the truck will be fully loaded.

We took a cab

The taxi driver was like one of the most pain in the ass driver I had ever seen

He just sat in the car and waited for us to carry everything in.
I know he has the right not to help us but gentleman for god sake.

After moving in on Sat, we had BBQ night the next day.

A few friends came over.

We had so much fun laughing, drinking beer and talking craps
The beer taste damn nice.

We talked till we forgot bout time.





My bedroom



The bathroom


Her bedroom

The balcony


The living room

The kitchen


The stuffs that both of us carried

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sun

We went to the city to get some toiletries and groceries

After that we went Chinatown cause she wanna buy Japanese plaster and

the only place that sell Japanese plaster is in Chinatown.

Get down from the bus and I saw morning market!!

There's so much stuffs over there!

And the things are cheap.

We can't stand and bought a few clothes back.

Gonna post the photos up some other time.

Gonna continue tomorrow.

No comments: