Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Its already freaking 5am and I'm still awake!!


Got no idea what makes me stay awake whole night long.


Lucky I'm not having any classes tomorrow. Its public holiday.


Doesn't make much different as I don't have class on every Wed.


Been thinking alot these few days.


Got no idea what's inside my brain.


Being pretty emo this few days


It's like I'm having split personality


Forget it.


I'm moving to the new house this Sat.


Can't wait to move in


At least I'll have my own room.


Some privacy I guess


Went to Student Centre to enquire how to apply working visa


And that girl's like blur case.


I'm suppose to apply through them yet she asked me to go back and apply myself


Got pissed off.


Gonna go to another campus and enquire bout it.


Wanna get my working visa as soon as I can.


At least I can support my living expenses by myself.


I guess I know why I'm still awake


at this kinda hour


I drank coffee earlier in the afternoon.


Swt~

My fren claime that this pic's obscene which I don't agree

This pic look beautiful, right?

Gonna watch some boring movie to make myself sleepy. :)

No comments: