Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Amazing stuffs i did today...





We don't have any classes today so decided to do some groceries shopping in Chinatown.

When I'm on the bus, the man beside me wanted to go down from the bus...

So I have to stand up and give way to him...

The blur me step on a man's shoe and I didn't realise i stepped on some one's shoe

I thought i step on the pole all the while...

Till i looked back and saw I step his shoe.

The best part is he didn't make any noises or sound...





After shopping at Chinatown, we went down to Queen's st. to have our dinner...

After dinner, we have to bus back to our place...

When we were queuing, alot people passing by

My fren was standing near to the place they get up to the bus

I pulled her and move backward

I thought I was standing near the lamp post so I move backward without looking to the back

I was actually standing in front of one old man...

Can you imagine that?

He was looking at me with bog round eyes...

I keep on apologize...

Hehe.

Blur case...











No comments: