Monday, July 14, 2008

FIRST




My very first blog.


My very first post.


My very first day in Australia.


My very first time travelling alone. I;m so used travelling with my family out of sudden i'm all alone in the plane. Its weird cause everytime when I'm on the plane I'll talk and laugh with my brothers and sister. Though it's not that fun travelling alone but somehow i get to be independent. I've met some nice people along the way. When i came down from the plane, i went to collect mu luggage. Waited quite long before i saw my luggage. When I was about to pull my luggage out it slip off. Have to wait another round. All the guys not gentleman. Have to drag 30 over kg luggage by myself. Struggling man. The Uni send a representative to pick me up. He's kinda friendly. Told me the weather in Australia and introduce some places along the way. Reached my friend area but couldn't find her house. Stroll around for few rounds before we decided to walk around and look for her house. Found her place but the address she gave me wasn't complete. So i waited for her alone outside the apartment. Lucky she's clever came down and pick me up. Went to the Uni to get my student Id, open bank account and bought new card. After that went to the super market to some buy groceries for dinner. We're having home-cooked dinner. I miss Malaysian food. My mee goreng!! :( The supermarket



Crazee girl holding cabbage.




Part of my Uni. Its blur cause I'm kinda shivering.


The receptionist area in the apartment


The living room. My temporary bedroom.

The bedroom



The bathroom

That's all for the first day. Will try to update soon.

6 comments:

THE BLOGGER said...

me me first to comment!

so u are staying in an apartment huh?
no wonder so exp le.. haha yr mee goreng? that day should have come along with us for lunch ma..

eh eh why the living room is yr temporary bedroom? so pity a..

The name's Andrea said...

woik! so pity sleep in the living room. kindly give me ur new num! so how's everything? shivering huh? somemore kek yeng.. bring more 'not-enough-cloth' clothes la..u'll die shivering there. wakkakak!

-karen- tan said...

seems lik home sick ade? miss us to death? bingo!!! ahaaaa .. do take care n wear more layers x)

the Daphneee said...

Chu leng-hehe first one i know you;re to commet lo. Yeap staying in apartment. Yalo. Gonna move out d. Hehe. Not pity ler. At least got bed to sleep ma. :)

Alandia- I want those photos!! Wad to do pity me. :) 61432605193 have to put a plus sign in front. Okie ler. Cheh only cold during the night and raining season. Bleak. Den you some more snatch clothes from me. Eerie!! Wont die ler. I'm still alive. Whahah.


Giraffe-Sikit-sikit ler. I miss my mee goreng. Yalo yalo i miss you all too much d. Hehe. I will I will. you too.

Lady Fify said...

heylow ;)
do u still remember me?
im sure u dun ;p
take care in aussie..

Ivy said...

:)

Hi, babe!

Been ages since i last chat with u.
still rmb me?

Have a nice experience in aussie

Cheers