Wednesday, July 30, 2008



Went dim sum in the morning
Seriously, the dim sum over here doesn't taste that bad
It's kinda delicious
After breakfast, we went around and her aunt bought souvenirs
Kangaroo and koala bear key chains
On the way to mall, we saw some school band performing
And the most amazing part is, we saw this man who does art by just simply spraying lacquer
Salute him man.






didnt manage to take a pic of the dim sum. hungry ghost. hehe



alot birds surrounding us





art


nicee huh... :)


this dress so tempting





marshmallow. so damn long


hammer with painting on. If I buy it, I dont think i'm gonna use it. Too nice to be use


snail :)


first time wearing this way... Its funny though
I wanted to snap my leg so it'll look skinny

but it didnt work. ehh

bubble milk tea. yam flavour!! very yummy!!



At night, we went to Aunt Mary house for dinner.
Wow, that's the most mouth-watering dinner I ever had since the day i stepped
in Brisbane
We had 7 dishes and 1 soup, red wine and dessert
You can just imagine how full are we...oo
And i gained weight!!!
That't not good.
I like her house so much.
Big and nice
And I know how to make apple crumble now. :)







dessert

sunset

full moon. Very nice

e

doggie!! In the management office. So cute

that's all for today. :)

No comments: