Sunday, July 27, 2008

Someday



For all that I have been and all the things that I have seen


The lesson of my life quickens in my mind


Cold reminder of the past but somehow I have survived


The troubles of my life and the lessons I have learnt upon the way


Love turns into heartache filled with emotions of hurt and real pain


I have grown through the journey


I've made some mistakes along the way


But do I lose myself in tears or save my self for better days


I could hang my head in shame but then what would I do


Or I could hold my head so high spread my wings and soar


Across the evening skies to touch the southern stars tonight


For my life is a journey always changing as I go


Do I stop at the crossing sit a while and wonder why


Or do I walk a thousand miles as I move forward for the day


Will I lose myself in my journey or will my heart be saved


That is the real question I shall find out I guess someday






No comments: