Monday, July 28, 2008


Gonna be a real damn hectic month for me


In another three weeks, that's the due date for the first assessment.
I have 4 assessment to go and
I have no idea exactly what to do.
Great!
Went to the new house yesterday to take a look of it
again before we move in cause we'll be
bringing along some furniture. The best part is I didnt
know that my room will be fully empty.
No table, no bed, no nothing.
Lucky me friend is kind enough to give me her study table.
Thank you chu pa!!




After that we went for lunch in some Hongkie restaurant selling roast duck,
roast pork and etc.
It cost about $55 which means its gonna be around Rm150.
I'm still very stingy over food!!
I'll eventually convert everything to ringgit!
The foods over here damn expensive.
Maybe by the time I'm back to M'sia I'll be as thin as my sis d. :)



Reach home quite late and her aunt cooked dinner for us.
Home-cooked food.



We had pork chop, japanese taufu, vegies and corn soup.

But I still miss my mom's cooking. It's not the same. :(

No comments: