Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday




Time flies. I've been here for a week.














Pig~ing with her




I have white hair!!! Oh gosh!







Hehe. Interesting ha...



She's trying on some sexy night wear.





I like this trench coat so much! But it's kinda expensive






Latte in love







Can you see what I'm trying to emphasize on?





Siu Keung!! She shouted so loud in the shop. Everyone was looking at us. LOl





Sexy lingerie. NIceee





Our shoes for the day





Hotel located in China Town. Nice and classy










China Town






Inside a shop that sell cloth.






Chu Pa Tai Lai Lai & Kai Pa Sun Sam Po







Beautifuls buttons!! So many!

I have so much to post about but she's having most of the photos.
Will post the rest some other time...
Been sleeping real late since the I reached here.
Guess I'm still in my own world! Malaysia time.
My class starts this week...
Its so much different from what I had in college.
The lecture room was like 5 times bigger.
And the lecturer speaks real fast english...
Still manage to catch up.
Not too bad.
Slept kinda late last night and when I attend my afternoon class...
I nearly knocked out.
To prevent myself from sleeping inside the class I try to sit straight and concentrate
but out of sudden I drop everything on my tables.
Files, papers, notes, pencil box...
So embarrasing...
Luckily there's a gentleman in front of me helped me to pick upp everything.
Finished class, meet up with my fen in front of my class.
When we same met, we had the thing on mind.
Both of us wanted to join AMPed club.
That's gonna be fun...
That's all for now.
I'm trying my best to update everynow and then.
Chaoz.





























No comments: